Pressurized heat pipe solar water heater
The selective coating on the inner cover of the vacuum tubes coverts solar energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminum fins. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapor which rises to the condenser. Then the heat passes though the heat exchanger, the water inside of water tank is being heated, and the vapor becomes liquid, returning to the bottom of the heat pipe. This transference of heat creates a continuous circulation as long as the heat pipe vacuum tube collector is heated by sun.
Heat is transferred by liquid to the water tank and heat the water efficiently. In addition, heat pipe vacuum tubes is highly freezing resistance, which ensures higher efficiency in cold areas.
Pressurized water tank ensures high comfort when customer used hot water, the water flow and water pressure is much higher than compact non-pressurized solar water heater.
1.Rated operation pressure : 0.6mpa
2.Gross surface area : 2.09m²
3.Aperture area : 1.624 m²
4. Tank dimensions : φ500*1545mm
5. Insulation of tank : Polyurethane/40mm
6. Material inner tank : Stainless steel SUS304-2B
7. Diameter / thickness inner tank : φ420mm / 1.2mm
8. Material outer tank : White painted steel
9. Diameter / thickness inner tank : φ500mm/0.4mm
10. Type of vacuum tubes : φ58*1800mm vacuum tube& heat pipe
11. Evacuated tubes number : 16pcs
12. Bracket Material and color : Aluminum Alloy / Sliver white
13. Bracket inclination degree : 30°
14. 1500W electric heating with thermostat
15. TP valve Temp./pressure 85℃/0.6Mpa